Abia State University 2017/2018 POST-UTME Requirements. This is to inform all UTME/Direct Entry candidates who applied for admission into Abia State University, Uturu that the management has released the requirements for the Aptitude Test for 2017/2018 academic senate Chamber
Abia State University 2017/2018 POST-UTME Requirements
- Candidates should come with the following writing materials: Pencil, pen, Erazor and Calculator for science Candidates
- Candidates will not be allowed to enter the examination hall with their Cell Phones
- Screening starts at 9.00a.m each day
- (a) Candidates JAMB score must be up to the National Cut–off of 120 and above (b) Chief Invigilators should mark attendance on the print-Out for. first Choice candidates and thereafter return same to Admission Officer
- first and second choice Candidates. Including Candidates who did not select Abia State University,should be allowed into the halls on presentation of a copy of JAMB and Aptitude Test Slips.
- Exams begin at 12 noon each day
- Halls remain permanent for all examination, Supervision and Invigilators
- Security Officers should operate Outside the Halls
- Direct Entry Candidates will take their exams on the same days with other candidates. According to their disciplines at the senate Chamber.